1918 Lighting Fixtures

Forum Forums Restoration Projects 1918 Lighting Fixtures

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FCSIII 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

chris_mirro
    Participant

I am just starting restoration on a Colonial revival style home built in 1918. I’d love to see the scans from the lighting fixtures, particularly sconces and ceiling lights from that year’s catalog. Thank you.`

FCSIII
    Participant

I am just starting restoration on a Colonial revival style home built in 1918. I’d love to see the scans from the lighting fixtures, particularly sconces and ceiling lights from that year’s catalog. Thank you.`

Hi Chris, I’m a new member here (FCSIII). I’ve got my own similar site on Etsy.com called Sears Catalog Search. I can access nearly every Sears catalog from 1896 thru 1993 for you. Just logon to my Main Page and Click Contact Owner to submit your request. I’ll do the research and take the screen shots which I’ll email to you. I charge just 50 cents per page photographed that you buy, and the pix are promptly emailed once your funds clear Etsy (you may need to join Etsy for free to buy). If this sounds good to you, then here’s my site’s URL:
    etsy.com/shop/searscatalogsearch?ref=I2-shopheader-name

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.