1929 bedroom furniture

Forum Forums Sears Catalog Products 1929 bedroom furniture

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FCSIII 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

CarrieB
    Participant

Hello! I am working on restoring a bedroom furniture set that belonged to my great-grandparents. It includes a bed, dresser, and vanity. It is stamped “PM & G CO” which we have found to be from Sears, and the manufacturing date stamp is May 1929. I’m wondering if you have the catalog pages for bedroom furniture from 1929 and possibly early 1930? It would be quite a delight to find this exact set in the catalog!
    Thank you.

FCSIII
    Participant

Hello! I am working on restoring a bedroom furniture set that belonged to my great-grandparents. It includes a bed, dresser, and vanity. It is stamped “PM & G CO” which we have found to be from Sears, and the manufacturing date stamp is May 1929. I’m wondering if you have the catalog pages for bedroom furniture from 1929 and possibly early 1930? It would be quite a delight to find this exact set in the catalog!
    Thank you.

Hi CarrieB, I found and screenshot pages from the 1929 S/S, 1929 F/W, and 1930 S/S. Since this site only allows about 3 pix per response, it might be better to send them to your email addr. My gmail has basically unlimited capacity. There are 18 pix in all. Some may be repeats? Sears also put out catalogs regionally, which my source only has one Season/Year version apiece. Your particular set may be unique to your region, so we’ll see. My gmail addr.: fcstiles3@gmail.com.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.