1959 Bicycles (women\'s or girl\'s model)

Forum Forums Sears Catalog Products 1959 Bicycles (women\'s or girl\'s model)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FCSIII 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

PamRea
    Participant

1959 (or possibly 1958) – Woman’s Bicycle, Sears proprietary brand, JC Higgins, Flightliner (tank style) with a built-in headlight (single bulb) that has a switch on the tank. (Is a woman’s style bike, which back then, meant no top tube.)
    Body chrome with a color (pale green? blue?)

Would actually like to look at catalog pages of JC Higgins bicycles for 1958, 1959, 1960 and 1961.

Thanks

PamRea
    Participant

1958 JC Higgins bicycles – women’s (the pages probably have both men’s and women’s models together)

FCSIII
    Participant

1959 (or possibly 1958) – Woman’s Bicycle, Sears proprietary brand, JC Higgins, Flightliner (tank style) with a built-in headlight (single bulb) that has a switch on the tank. (Is a woman’s style bike, which back then, meant no top tube.)
    Body chrome with a color (pale green? blue?)

Would actually like to look at catalog pages of JC Higgins bicycles for 1958, 1959, 1960 and 1961.

Thanks

Hello PamRea, I just joined this site (FCSIII), and I think I can help you.
    I started a similar site on Etsy.com called Sears Catalog Search. I’ve got access to nearly every Sears catalog from 1896 thru 1993. Just log on to my site’s Main Page and look for my email addr. next to CONTACT OWNER BEFORE YOU BUY. go to this email with your request. I’ll do the research and take the screen shots, which will be emailed to you. I charge just 50 cents per page photographed that you buy.
    And, the pix will be emailed once your funds clear. I’ll even email you before you buy to know how many pages fulfill your order. You may need to join Etsy to Buy.
    If this sounds okay to you then here’s my site’s URL:
    etsy.com/shop/searscatalogsearch?ref=I2-shopheader-name

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.