1969-ish National/Teisco/Aria/Bolero Model EG-467 2B Electric Bass Guitar

Forum Forums Sears Catalog Products 1969-ish National/Teisco/Aria/Bolero Model EG-467 2B Electric Bass Guitar

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FCSIII 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

weston
    Participant

I’ve got a bass guitar which has no logos, letters, numbers, or other markings of any kind at all. But I’ve been able to identify it through reverse-image searches. The bass guitar was allegedly sold by Sears.

This link is to a listing of an identical bass (with excellent photos of it).

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Weston

FCSIII
    Participant

I’ve got a bass guitar which has no logos, letters, numbers, or other markings of any kind at all. But I’ve been able to identify it through reverse-image searches. The bass guitar was allegedly sold by Sears.

This link is to a listing of an identical bass (with excellent photos of it).

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Weston

Hi Weston, I’ve found your Sears catalog pages which feature that very same bass guitar. Since this site has been dead for over a year, I started my own similar site on Etsy.com called, Sears Catalog Search. I charge just 50 cents per page screen shot that you buy, and the pix are emailed to you once your funds clear Etsy (usu. takes abt. 3 days). You may need to join Etsy for free in order to Buy. If you’re interested, then here’s my site’s URL:
    etsy.com/shop/SearsCatalogSearch?ref=I2-shopheader-name

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.