1970 Sears 77 popup camper

Forum Forums Sears Catalog Products 1970 Sears 77 popup camper

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FCSIII 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rustyzman
    Participant

Hi, I am looking for a page scan of the 1970 catalog for my 1970 “Sears 77” popup trailer camper. If anyone has a scan or a photo of the appropriate page, I would very much appreciate a copy of it. Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to help!

FCSIII
    Participant

Hi, I am looking for a page scan of the 1970 catalog for my 1970 “Sears 77” popup trailer camper. If anyone has a scan or a photo of the appropriate page, I would very much appreciate a copy of it. Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to help!

Hi rustyzman, I’m new to this site (FCSIII). I started my own similar site on Etsy.com called Sears Catalog Search where I have access to nearly every Sears catalog from 1896 thru 1993. Just logon to my site’s Main Page and find my email addr next to CONTACT OWNER BEFORE YOU BUY. Use this email to submit your request.
    I’ll do the research and take the screen shots to email to you. I charge just 50 cents per page photographed that you buy, and they’re emailed as soon as your funds clear Etsy (you may need to join for free to Buy). Interested? Here’s the URL:
    etsy.com/shop/searscatalogsearch?ref=I2-shopheader-name

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.