Boiled egg timer

Forum Forums Sears Catalog Products Boiled egg timer

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FCSIII 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dalcona
    Participant

Am looking for an advert of the ‘Boiled Egg Timer’. I believe it was around the 1950’s. It is shaped like a glass egg but has wax inside instead of sand. So when you put your wax egg in the pot with your fresh eggs the wax turns clear when the water has boiled enough to boil your eggs. It was put out by Asano Bussan Co Inc. Hope you can help.

FCSIII
    Participant

Am looking for an advert of the ‘Boiled Egg Timer’. I believe it was around the 1950’s. It is shaped like a glass egg but has wax inside instead of sand. So when you put your wax egg in the pot with your fresh eggs the wax turns clear when the water has boiled enough to boil your eggs. It was put out by Asano Bussan Co Inc. Hope you can help.

Hello Dalcona, I’m FCSIII, new to this site. I’ve started my own similar site on Etsy.com called Sears Catalog Search, where I have access to nearly every Sears catalog from 1896 thru 1993. If you’d like to give it a try, logon to my site’s Main Page and find my email addr. next to CONTACT OWNER BEFORE YOU BUY. Use this to submit your request. I’ll do the research and take the screen shots which I’ll email to you. I charge just 50 cents per page photographed that you buy, and email the pix once your funds have cleared Etsy (you may need to join Etsy in order to buy). If this sounds good to you, then here’s my site’s URL:
    etsy.com/shop/searscatalogsearch?ref=I2-shopheader-name

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.