Buzz Saw

Forum Forums Sears Catalog Products Buzz Saw

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FCSIII 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mbeatty
    Participant

Hello. I recently received a Sears buzz saw that was my grandfather’s. I believe it was from the mid to late 1940’s, and wondered if you could provide any information on what buzz saws and/or cordwood saws that Sears offered during those years.

Thank you,

Mark

FCSIII
    Participant

Hello. I recently received a Sears buzz saw that was my grandfather’s. I believe it was from the mid to late 1940’s, and wondered if you could provide any information on what buzz saws and/or cordwood saws that Sears offered during those years.

Thank you,

Mark

Hello Mark, Because this site seems to be dead, I started my own similar site on Etsy.com called, Sears Catalog Search. I can access nearly every Sears Catalog, including Wish Books, from 1896 thru 1993. I’ll do the research and let you know how many pages I needed to screen shot to fill your order. If this is okay, I charge just 50 cents per page photographed. These are then emailed to you as soon as your funds clear Etsy. If interested, here’s my site’s URL:
    etsy.com/shop/SearsCatalogSearch?ref=I2-shopheader-name

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.