Curtain Tiebacks

Forum Forums Sears Catalog Products Curtain Tiebacks

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FCSIII 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

curtaintiebacks
    Participant

I am looking for curtain tiebacks that were sold from about 1931- through the late 1930s in Sears Catalog – they may have been called Organdy Curtain tie backs and have the shape of a flower, or mention that they were made of oilcloth.

FCSIII
    Participant

I am looking for curtain tiebacks that were sold from about 1931- through the late 1930s in Sears Catalog – they may have been called Organdy Curtain tie backs and have the shape of a flower, or mention that they were made of oilcloth.

Hello curtaintiebacks, I have the screenshots you’re looking for. I started a similar site to this on Etsy.com called, Sears Catalog Search. I’ve paid a fee to another site to be allowed access to every Sears Catalog from 1896 thru 1993. I take screenshots of what folks are looking for, then email them the pix. I charge just 50 cents per screenshot you buy. If you’re interested, here’s the URL:
    etsy.com/shop/SearsCatalogSearch?ref=I2-shopheader-name

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.