Fall Winter 1962 1963 "Jungle Carbine"

Forum Forums Sears Catalog Products Fall Winter 1962 1963 "Jungle Carbine"

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FCSIII 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am looking for an ad for a Lee Enfield “Jungle Carbine”. My previous research says it is listed in both the 1962 & 1963 Fall Winter catalogs along with other “Rifles”. It is a WWII surplus British rifle that may have been listed in earlier catalogs also.

Hey BarnabyWilde, I’ve researched your inquiry and found listings in both the ’62 and ’63 F/W Sears catalogs. Because this site is dead,I have my own similar website on Etsy.com called, Sears Catalog Search. I take requests such as yours, then take
    screen shots of the actual catalog pages, which I then email to you. I charge just 50 cents per page photo you buy. In your case there are 2, but the description and
    original photo angle is identical, so you may only want 1 of the pix. My URL is:
    etsy.com/shop/SearsCatalogSearch?ref=I2-shopheader-name. Go to my Main Page and Click the listing for “1 Page…50 cents” or “2 Pages…$1.00” (you may need to join Etsy for free to Buy). Once your funds clear I’ll email your pix via Etsy Convo.
    Thanx Frank (FCSIII)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.