Gladiator sandals

Forum Forums Sears Catalog Products Gladiator sandals

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FCSIII 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

crc1976
    Participant

I am looking for pictures of women’s gladiator sandals that would have appeared in the spring/summer catalogs around 1987. The range I’m looking for is actually 1985-1989.

FCSIII
    Participant

I am looking for pictures of women’s gladiator sandals that would have appeared in the spring/summer catalogs around 1987. The range I’m looking for is actually 1985-1989.

Hello crc1976, You’ll probably find this site is dead. So, I started my own similar site on Etsy.com called, Sears Catalog Search. I do the research and take screenshots of the pages you’re asking for. I then email you these page photos. I charge just 50 cents per screenshot that you buy, and they’ll be sent via email once your funds have cleared Etsy. You may need to join Etsy for free in order to Buy. I have found some sandal listings. They aren’t the classic long-laced gladiator style. These are called “huaraches”, and have low-top and high-top varieties. If you’re interested in these shots, then here’s my site’s URL:
    etsy.com/shop/SearsCatalogSearch?ref=I2-shopheader-name

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.