Mattel Optigan

Forum Forums Sears Catalog Products Mattel Optigan

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FCSIII 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jpieplow
    Participant

I am looking for information on the Mattel Optigan home organ which was sold through Sears in the early 1970s. I think that it might have appeared as a full page item in the 1972 Wish Book. I recently found an Optigan and the catalog ad would look nice in a frame above it. Also, is there any way to find out who the models in the ad are?

FCSIII
    Participant

I am looking for information on the Mattel Optigan home organ which was sold through Sears in the early 1970s. I think that it might have appeared as a full page item in the 1972 Wish Book. I recently found an Optigan and the catalog ad would look nice in a frame above it. Also, is there any way to find out who the models in the ad are?

Hi jpieplow, I’m FCSIII, a new member to this site. If you still want to find this item’s listing, you could try my site on Etsy, Sears Catalog Search.
    I have access to nearly every Sears catalog from 1896 thru 1993, including most Wish Books. Log on to my site’s Main Page, and next to the words CONTACT OWNER BEFORE YOU BUY, is my email address. go there to submit your request and I’ll do the research and take the screen shots. Then I’ll email you back to know how many pages were photographed to fulfill your order (probably 1 in your case). I only charge 50 cents per page photographed, and the pix will be promptly emailed to you once your funds clear Etsy. You may need to join Etsy for free in order to Buy.
    Here’s my site’s URL: etsy.com/shop/searscatalogsearch?ref=I2-shopheader-name

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.