Sears Product Requests

Forum Forums Sears Catalog Products Sears Product Requests

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  FCSIII 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Clem Stein
    Keymaster

Explore Your Past! – We will provide you screen shots on products from 1897 – 1993. This is for research and how products have changed over the last 100 years. We have the original Sears catalog collection and would like to show you how fashion, tools, and any other product Sears carried has become what it is today. Please select 1 unique year and the item you wish to research, and we will send you scans of all products for the year you have selected.

CraftsmanEager1
    Participant

Request: 1973 Sears Craftsman 20″ Lawn Mower Model 131 90300.

Thanks,

David B.

beverly_munden
    Participant

Do not have Sears Catalog need fall & Winter 1978. Looking for; 1978 Fall & Winter Sears Catalog fake fur bedroom set

Do not have Sears Catalog. Looking for; Picture of 1978 Fall & Winter Sears Catalog fake fur gold & brown bedroom set

Do not have Sears Catalog. Looking for; Picture of 1978 Fall &; Winter Sears Catalog fake fur gold & brown bedroom set

russell_rowe
    Participant

1976 guitar

FCSIII
    Participant

Request: 1973 Sears Craftsman 20″ Lawn Mower Model 131 90300.

Thanks,

David B.

Hi David, I’m a new member (FCSIII), and I’ve opened my own similar site on Etsy.com called, Sears Catalog Search. I’ve got access to nearly every Sears catalog from 1896 to 1993, so finding a screen shot of your pages would be easy. Go to my site and Click on Contact Owner to submit your request. I’ll email the results to you. I charge only 50 cents per page photographed, so once your funds clear, the photos are promptly emailed. If interested, just stop by my site. Here’s the URL:
    etsy.com/shop/searscatalogsearch?ref=I2-shopheader-name

FCSIII
    Participant

Do not have Sears Catalog. Looking for; Picture of 1978 Fall &; Winter Sears Catalog fake fur gold & brown bedroom set

Hi Beverly, I’m a new member on this site (FCSIII), and would like to help you. I’ve opened a site on Etsy.com called, Sears Catalog Search where I have access to nearly every Sears catalog from 1896 thru 1993. I do the research and take the screen shots. All you’ll need to do is log on to my site and Click Contact Owner to submit your request. The screen shots are emailed to you. I charge only 50 cents per page photographed, and will promptly send the photos once your funds have cleared. If this still interests you then here’s my URL:
    etsy.com/shop/searscatalogsearcg?ref=I2-shopheader-name

FCSIII
    Participant

1976 guitar

Hi Russell, FCSII here, a new member to this site. I’ve started my own similar site on Etsy.com called Sears Catalog Search for folks to have the info they’re looking for. Just go to my site and Click Contact Owner. Submit your request, and I’ll do the research and make the screen shots available to you via email. I charge just 50 cents per page photographed, and the photos will be promptly emailed once your funds clear. Hope to hear from you. The URL is:
    etsy.com/shop/searscatalogsearch?ref=I2-shopheader-name

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.