Sears Rowboat

Forum Forums Restoration Projects Sears Rowboat

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FCSIII 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rowboat60
    Participant

I purchased an older Sears rowboat. It has no manufacturer’s plate or serial#. The official title says 1960, but this was a guess on the part of the previous owner. The boat looks, from other for sale on line, like 1972. Please provide an image of Sears Catalog on boats from both 1960 and 1972.

FCSIII
    Participant

I purchased an older Sears rowboat. It has no manufacturer’s plate or serial#. The official title says 1960, but this was a guess on the part of the previous owner. The boat looks, from other for sale on line, like 1972. Please provide an image of Sears Catalog on boats from both 1960 and 1972.

Hello Rowboat60, I’ve just recently joined this site (FCSIII). If you’re still interested to find out about this item, you could try my new site on Etsy.com called Sears Catalog Search. I have access to nearly every Sears catalog from 1896 thru 1993. Log on to my site’s Main Page and Click contact owner to submit your request. I’ll do the research and take the screen shots, which I’ll email to you. I charge only 50 cents per photographed page that you buy (you may need to join Etsy for free to buy). If this sounds good to you, then here’s my site’s URL:
    etsy.com/shop/searscatalogsearch?ref=I2-shopheader-name

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.