Sivertone Table Model Radios

Forum Forums Restoration Projects Sivertone Table Model Radios

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FCSIII 2 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Silvertone19031953
    Participant

Looking pictures of the manufactured in 1936, Model 1903 and/or 1953 table radios. It is a the size of a large shoe box with a round dial in the center and three knobs.

FCSIII
    Participant

Looking pictures of the manufactured in 1936, Model 1903 and/or 1953 table radios. It is a the size of a large shoe box with a round dial in the center and three knobs.

Hello Silvertone, Though you’re not likely to receive a response from this site which has been inactive (response-wise) since January 2017, I can help you.
    I’ve opened a similar site on Etsy called Sears Catalog Search. I have researched your request and found the Sears listing for your Silvertone Model 1903 radio.
    I charge just 50 cents per page photo (screenshot) that you buy. You may need to join Etsy for free in order to Buy. Once your funds are cleared by Etsy, I’ll email the pix to you. I’ve taken a full page and a close-up,
    so if you want both that would be $1.00. If you just want the close-up email me.
    My Etsy site URL: etsy.com/shop/SearsCatalogSearch?ref=I2-shopheader-name

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.