Toy Trains

Forum Forums Sears Catalog Products Toy Trains

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FCSIII 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

patrick_murphy
    Participant

Hello! I am doing some research and dont have a clue on how to use this site! I am trying to get scans of the toy trains from the 1933 fall and winter catalog. Can someone tell me how to do this? Thank you!!!

FCSIII
    Participant

Hello! I am doing some research and dont have a clue on how to use this site! I am trying to get scans of the toy trains from the 1933 fall and winter catalog. Can someone tell me how to do this? Thank you!!!

Hello Mr. Murphy, I recently joined this site (FCSIII), so please forgive the long delay in responding to your request. I think part of the reason is because this site is dead, so I started my own on Etsy.com called Sears Catalog Search.
    Simply log on there and Click Contact Owner to submit your request. I’ll do the research and take the screen shots of what you’d like to see. I charge only 50 cents per page photographed, and will promptly email your pix once the funds clear.
    If interested, please stop by. The site’s URL is:
    etsy.com/shop/searscatalogsearch?ref=I2-shopheader-name

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.